Floral crowns are feminine, romantic and a playful alternative to the traditional bridal veil. Over a quiet Saturday we sat and talked about love, friendships,and the new chapter she will be embarking on.
The ceremonies spans over two different dates and countries. The first wedding day is on June 5th, in London and part two is in Ottawa on September 5th. With that in mind we are getting excited for the day that is soon approaching us! It is wedding season after all.
Here are a list of things to consider if you are interested in having a flower crown for your wedding ceremony:
1. Any hair style will do, long or short. However, if you want a more “romantic” look make sure that your face is framed by waves or curls in any hair style.
2. Do you want to wear the crown just for the photos, for the part of the ceremony or for the whole night?
3. Think if you want your floral crown to match your bouquet or if you only want to incorporate the same flowers, to have the same look.
4. How big do you want the crown to be?
5. If you are not sure about having the flowers in the front you can choose to wear it in the back or on the side.