Floral crowns are feminine, romantic and a playful alternative to the traditional bridal veil. Over a quiet Saturday we sat and talked about love, friendships,and the new chapter she will be embarking on.
The ceremonies spans over two different dates and countries. The first wedding day is on June 5th, in London and part two is in Ottawa on September 5th. With that in mind we are getting excited for the day that is soon approaching us! It is wedding season after all.
Here are a list of things to consider if you are interested in having a flower crown for your wedding ceremony:
1. Any hair style will do, long or short. However, if you want a more “romantic” look make sure that your face is framed by waves or curls in any hair style.
2. Do you want to wear the crown just for the photos, for the part of the ceremony or for the whole night?
3. Think if you want your floral crown to match your bouquet or if you only want to incorporate the same flowers, to have the same look.
4. How big do you want the crown to be?
5. If you are not sure about having the flowers in the front you can choose to wear it in the back or on the side.
I am beyond excited to be one of the must-see vendors at the Tie The Knot Wedding Show here in Ottawa. I have been waking up early every morning with multiple ideas and inspirations: from how I will be setting up my booth, to the designs that I will be displaying. It will be my first time showcasing my handcrafted pieces at a bridal show, so needless to say I am thrilled about it!
Some of the items that will be present are: one of a kind Facisnators, Romantic Flower Crowns, Elegant Muffs, and much more. If you are interested in a custom design, feel free to come to my booth or or contact me.
If you are getting hitched in the near future, or would like to connect with the different vendors in the wedding industry it will be a great place to meet and be inspired by. The show will take place at the Museum of Nature on the 21st of February 2015.
Visit their website and find out more information or if you are curious about the other vendors at the venue.
My name is Yli. Some of my favourite things in life include eating and making things with my hands. Rather than going on and on describing how passionate and creative I am, I want my art to speak for itself. So, having said that, please take a look at my creations to see for yourself.